Does this OS X DVD now come with the 10.6.3 update preloaded or will I still have to run software update?
Or in other words, is 10.6.3 now part of the sold disk copies or is this an update much like 10.6.1 and 2 that are smaller and not actually in the sold copies yet?
1 Answer from the Community
10.6.3 was just recently announced so I bet any "snow leopard" DVD you buy today will install a version previous to 10.6.3 which means you will probably need to run software update. Always a good idea to run software update after any Operating System installation as you don't always know what new things are available.
- Answered by Michael K from Perkinsfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does a new Iphone 6S come with iOS 10 preloaded or does it require an update after opening
- Asked by Musaver T from Kanata
- 12 14, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a new Iphone 6S come with iOS 10 preloaded or does it require an update after opening)
- Asked about: iPhone
If I update my iMac to Lion 10.7 will I then be able to update to macOS Sierra?
- Asked by Miguel N from El Monte
- 10 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (If I update my iMac to Lion 10.7 will I then be able to update to macOS Sierra?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)