how can i tell which applications are open in snow leopard? There used to be pointers in the Dock
1 Answer from the Community
They still are... I have my dock on the right side and pointers point to the active applications.
Another way to see active applications is to hold down the COMMAND key (apple or "cloverleaf") and press TAB. This will show the active applications. Each press of TAB will move from application to application.
Or, you can press OPTION-COMMAND-ESC. This will bring up a list of all active applications and give you the opportunity to do a Force Quit of an application. (A Force Quit is only recommended if an application is not responding or behaving normally. I usually follow up with a full shutdown/restart of the system.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i browse applications from my iphone 4 on my tv using this cable
- Asked by Ismaeel N from Dubai
- 10 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (can i browse applications from my iphone 4 on my tv using this cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter