I bought the Leopard box set which includes iLife and iWork, a couple of months ago is there an upgrade path for recent purchasers?
Recent purchaser of Leopard box set.
1 Answer from the Community
The only Upgrade path there is is purchasing a license for 10.6 for £25 as there has been no recent updates to iLife or iWork. But it is very much worth doing due to claiming back Hard drive space from Leopard OS!
- Answered by William S from Coventry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's included in the box?
- Asked by Marcello Z from Voghera
- 05 24, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What's included in the box?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?
- Asked by Hugh R from Palm Springs
- 01 19, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable