I have 10.5.8 and Logic Pro Academic. I would like to upgrade for 64 bit support. Does the 9.1 upgrade to 64 bit apply to academic version as well?
1 Answer from the Community
You should have no issues upgrading to 10.6 and using Logic in that environment.
- Answered by Randall A from Avondale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the adapter support Toslink?
- Asked by Jason S from San Francisco
- 02 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the adapter support Toslink?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
No answers yet
Does the new iPad come in a 64 go version
- Asked by Patricia N from Lawton
- 06 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the new iPad come in a 64 go version)
- Asked about: iPad