I have a desktop computer and laptop. I purchased the snow leopard Mac box set. Can I install it on both computers?
1 Answer from the Community
Did you get the Family Pack Box Set or just the Box Set?
The Family Pack gives you licenses to install on up to five macs in one household. Otherwise you only have a license to install on one mac.
The discs are the same in each package. The difference is the number of licenses which in turn determines how many macs you are "allowed" to have the software installed to at a time. The license simply says that you should not have the OS (and other software) from a single license purchase installed on more than one Mac at a time.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer
- Asked by Bettina G from Jupiter
- 05 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
will it work on the desktop computers
- Asked by Lisa S from Clearfield
- 01 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on the desktop computers)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi
- Asked by Roberta H from Surprise
- 11 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi)
- Asked about: AirPort Express