I have a Mac book OS X 10.5.8. I am going to buy an iPad. Do I need to buy Snow Leopard so the two will sinc ? If so, where do I buy it from please?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes you need Snow Leopard to run iTunes 11, which is need to sync to an iPad.
You can buy the Snow Leopard DVD off Apple at apple.com for your country.
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?
- Asked by Jerry Osagie S from Barcelona
- 01 3, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
does this mouse work with 10.5.8?
- Asked by Karen M from Taos
- 05 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse