I have a Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger and I have a Intel processor, Would it be necessary to buy the Mac Box Set or the Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
IF you are trying to go to OSX 10.7 then you will need to purchase the box set as you can not jump past an OS upgrade
- Answered by Henry F from Rincon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?
- Asked by Katie W from Toronto
- 12 11, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme