I have a Mac OS X 10.5.8, Processor 1Ghz PowerPC G4 can I still upgrade with Snow Lepoard 10.6, and if I do will it affect any programs?
4 Answers from the Community
No. Snow Leopard requires an Intel processor. 10.5.8 is the end of the operating system line for PowerPC Macs.
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately, Snow Leopard can not be used on a PowerPC G4. You must have an Intel-based Mac.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You cannot upgrade to due to Snow Leopard requiring an Intel processor.
- Answered by Matthew M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
so what i can do????pls.give good adv.
- Answered by Limbani R from Surat
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
does it work with mac os 10.6.8
- Asked by Clare M from Kelowna
- 09 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?
- Asked by Jerry Osagie S from Barcelona
- 01 3, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)