i have a macbook pro and want to upgrade to mac OSX snow, i purchased it at a time where they said i could upgrade cheaply,how do i get this discount
1 Answer from the Community
You will need to be quick on this as the offer expires on the 26th December 2009:
You will need to go to google search Snow Leopard Free Upgrade and it will be one of the 1st results that comes up. I would post the link but apple deem this to be inappropriate text!
- Answered by Gary H from Hockley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My macBook pro has this memory. 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 I want to upgrade it. can I purchase it on line?
- Asked by Gilbert H from Garnerville
- 05 17, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (My macBook pro has this memory. 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 I want to upgrade it. can I purchase it on line?)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
connecting a USB-C drive to an older Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro
- Asked by Nick C from Clearwater
- 07 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (connecting a USB-C drive to an older Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…