I have a Macbook with Mac OS X 10.4.11. I was wondering if I can upgrade to Snow Leapoard? I dont have a use for iWork 09.
1 Answer from the Community
I recently checked online on a review of this product and users reported it worked with OS Tiger. Printers had to be readded so you may need to do this. Personally, I am concerned that if my Mac crashed and everything needed reinstalling, owning the full license with the Mac Box Set would give me the power to reinstall from blank to Snow Leopard easily.
- Answered by Samuel R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11
- Asked by Kim A from Lees Summit
- 05 24, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?
- Asked by Katie W from Toronto
- 12 11, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Why must the computer be Mac OS X v.10.6.8 or later when it is a USB keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …