I have a Powerbook G4 w/ PowerPC processor Mac OS X 10.4.11. I would like to re install the OS to orig mfg settings but can't find disks?. How?
1 Answer from the Community
Contact AppleCare and see if they can resend you the restore (grey) disks that came with your machine. They should be able to, at a cost.
- Answered by Cody T from Pearland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.
- Asked by Laura J from Lake Elsinore
- 04 6, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (i need a keyboard for powerpc g4 os x 10.4 or a after market that is compatible model-M7803.)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs
- Asked by Calhoun B from Mebane
- 07 16, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet