I have an English Installation of Mac OS X 10.5.8: Can I upgrade to 10.6 with an German Installation CD? Or will my OS will be in German afterwards?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you may use the german disk to install an english version. Upon installation, your computer will ask you what language to install the disk in.
- Answered by Anton J from Rathdrum
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with mac os 10.6.8
- Asked by Clare M from Kelowna
- 09 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
does the Super Drive work with an older Mac: macbook: mac OS X version 10.5.8
- Asked by Pamela F from Lawrenceville
- 02 9, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (does the Super Drive work with an older Mac: macbook: mac OS X version 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive