I have an intel mac, but I have no os or system disks. What do I need to buy? Is the Family Pack good enough?
2 Answers from the Community
You can just buy snow leopard single pack. Family pack is only good if you want to use it on more than one mac.
- Answered by Ryan J from Leicester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I don't think that you need the family pack to do that. All that you really need, is the $30 snow leopard upgrade disc and you should be fine.
- Answered by Will V from Glendora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?
- Asked by Hector F from Yauco
- 10 22, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What I need is Os 10.7.2 . Where can I buy it?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi
- Asked by Roberta H from Surprise
- 11 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need the apirport express base to connect to my mac OS 10.6.8 to get wi fi)
- Asked about: AirPort Express