I have Mac OS 10.5.8, but if I were to upgrade to the Snow Leopard, can I erase my harddrive and install a fresh new copy of Snow Leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can do this by using Disk Utility from your Mac OS X install disc to format the hard drive. Then, slip in your Snow Peopard install disc and then you will have a blank HD with a copy of Snow Leopard nstalled.
- Answered by Bharat I from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have snow leopard 10.6.8 and want to download lion 10.7. Do I have to erase by harddrive?
- Asked by Sharlee R from Waikoloa
- 04 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I have snow leopard 10.6.8 and want to download lion 10.7. Do I have to erase by harddrive?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)