I have OS X 10.4.11, Can I upgrade with Snow leopard OS X 10.6? I want to upgrade so that I can use Photoshop Elements, will this be enough for that?
1 Answer from the Community
To upgrade to OS X 10.6 you will need an Intel based Mac with at least 1GB RAM, 5GB hard disk space and a DVD drive.
If your Mac doesn't meet those specifications... it is time to upgrade your hardware (which will come with Lion).
If you have a Core 2 Duo Mac with 2GB RAM or greater, then you can upgrade all the way to Lion. My 2007 MacBook runs Lion acceptably well, which is quite impressive for a 5 year old machine!
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11
- Asked by Kim A from Lees Summit
- 05 24, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…