I have OSX 10.4.11 and I don't think that it is Tiger (or at least I'm not sure. Can I upgrade to the $29.99 Snow Leopard?
2 Answers from the Community
Hi,Your OSX 10.4.11 is a tiger as i have one myself and yes you can upgrade to snow leopard which i have also done and i can totally recommend it.I hope this as been some use to you.
- Answered by Anthony L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, Mac OS 10.4.11 is Tiger. And no, you're definitely NOT allowed to upgrade with the $29.95 option. The Mac Box Set is necessary to upgrade straight from Tiger into Snow Leopard.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Rodrigo B from Dublin 4
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I'm not sure if my iMac is able to upgrade and if it can which is the highest I can upgrade it to?
- Asked by Heather C from Jacksonville
- 06 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm not sure if my iMac is able to upgrade and if it can which is the highest I can upgrade it to?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Camarillo
- 02 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11))
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …