i have two macbook at home. can i use a single user for both? or do i need to purchase the family pack? when installing will it erase all of my data?
what is the difference between the software and the server ?
1 Answer from the Community
You must purchase the family pack. The single user is just one computer. The family pack is up to 5. No, it will not erase all of your data. That being said, it is always recommended to back up your mac before installing any new program or software. Just use time machine, it's pre-installed and easy to use, just plug in an external hard drive and open time machine. The server is designed for a business, since you said this if for your home, just get the regular family pack version.
- Answered by Jeff T from Torrance
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I update all three of my macbooks with the single osx lion purchase?
- Asked by James P from Chicago
- 12 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can I update all three of my macbooks with the single osx lion purchase?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
I want to copy home movies from one dvd to an other dvd fast. Will the super drive do that? If not what do I need.
- Asked by Angela Y from Princeton
- 07 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I want to copy home movies from one dvd to an other dvd fast. Will the super drive do that? If not what do I need.)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive