I have windows 7 can I upgrade to snow leopard
- Asked by Dillon S from Winchester
- Flag as inappropriate (I have windows 7 can I upgrade to snow leopard)
1 Answer from the Community
You must have: 1) Intel-based Mac, 2) 1 GB RAM, 3) 5 GB hard drive space, 4) DVD drive.
The US$29 Snow Leopard install disk can be installed on a freshly formatted partition, so it doesn't matter what operating system was previously on the Mac.
My recommendation: keep the partition(s) with your old operating system(s). Install Snow Leopard on a fresh partition. Then you can start up from any partition with whichever operating system you want to use.
I don't use Windows on my Mac... but I keep start up partitions with OS 10.4.11, in case I discover something that doesn't work the way I would like it to under Snow Leopard (OS 10.6.5).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- 02 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)