I lost my MAC OS cd (10.4.11) and my Macbook was corrupted and i need to re-install the OS can I use this OS without prior OS?
2 Answers from the Community
If your MacBook meets the requirements, then you can install Snow Leopard. The $29 Installation DVD will install on a freshly formatted partition/hard drive. It does not need a prior OS.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You should just get the Mac Box Set.
- Answered by Sally M from Saint Louis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11
- Asked by Kim A from Lees Summit
- 05 24, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…