I own a mac book pro and a mac mini, do I have to buy more than one software of (snow leopard) or can i use my one to upgrade both machines.
1 Answer from the Community
No, you don't have to it will load in both computers. I have done this already and it works fine. But make sure everything is up-dated before you start this. If have windows like I have on the other side, it works as good as before. I hope this info is what you're wanting answer...Have fun!
- Answered by Edward C from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I connect my mac book pro (end 2008, mini display port) and an Mac mini to one single Apple Cinema LED?
- Asked by Birgit F
- 01 5, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my mac book pro (end 2008, mini display port) and an Mac mini to one single Apple Cinema LED?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
how do i know if my mac has a mini displayport?
- Asked by Kathleen F from Berkeley
- 12 16, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i know if my mac has a mini displayport?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter