I reinstalled os-x 10.6 snow leopard and it eats up around 7GB of diskspace; can I optimize it further?
OS-X was preinstalled and took about 10GB of diskspace so I reinstalled and was left with around 7GB. But I didn't have the choice to remove the printer drivers e.g. I remember that I had the chance to do so when I didn't erased the whole harddrive.
I remember that the printer drivers needed around 800MB and as I have the driver for my printer here I don't need support for 100 other printers :).
But how can I delete the printer drivers?
And what else can I do?
1 Answer from the Community
I think you need to backup all of your files and reinstall 10.6 Snow Leopard!
Than you have the chance to reinstall your printer driver.
- Answered by William P from Muswellbrook
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work with mac os 10.6.8
- Asked by Clare M from Kelowna
- 09 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with mac os 10.6.8)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Does this work with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Cale D from Waterloo
- 06 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme