I still have 10.3.9 and need 10.4.11 or 10.5.4, how do I upgrade?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have 10.3.9 you have a Powerpc Mac..Call Apple and order a copy of Os x 10.4 or os x 10.5 (if your computer meets the minimum requirements for 10.5) and they will send them to you for 130 a copy they may be cheaper
- Answered by Malik Colen C from Folsom
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this on 10.4.11 operating system
- Asked by Kenneth M from Hopewell Junction
- 03 6, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this on 10.4.11 operating system)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
need charger for macbook 10.4.11 version about 4 years old. what one do i get?
- Asked by Robyn J from North Haven
- 09 30, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (need charger for macbook 10.4.11 version about 4 years old. what one do i get?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Do I still need a case if I have the keyboard?
- Asked by Debra C from Fredericksburg
- 04 4, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I still need a case if I have the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…