If I was to purchase Snow Leopard, would I be able to run it using a program like: Windows Virtual PC or Virtual Box on a PC running Windows 7???
2 Answers from the Community
No, the license restricts use of Snow Leopard to an Apple-branded computer.
Some people have managed to build a PC that can run Snow Leopard, but for the time, cost, uncertainty of having a stable system and the fact Snow Leopard is not supported on non-Apple-branded computers, you are much better off getting a Mac.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. The License Agreement only permits running OS X on Apple hardware. A key part of the OS X experience is the integration between hardware and software. The cheap price it is sold at reflects the fact that Apple has priced it as an upgrade for people who have paid to buy Macs.
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?
- Asked by Achillefs P
- 06 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with parallels windows virtual machine ?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
can i use the magic mouse 2 with a laptop PC with bluetooth running windows 10?
- Asked by Oscar R from Collingwood
- 04 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use the magic mouse 2 with a laptop PC with bluetooth running windows 10?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2