I'm not sure which computer to get. I want to use CS4 Adobe photoshop and illustrator.
It is not clear to me about the Mac OS Snow Leopard. From the questions I read it
sounds like this is not the computer to get because of the intel processor. I'm not sure what that means. Help.
1 Answer from the Community
Depending on your purpose, i always recommend from the top down. The Mac Pro line is definitely made for professional grade, high performance, graphic design, and is used in the industry a great deal. That being said, any of the systems are effective in using those. Adobe software has always come out, at least until recently, first on the Apple, then has been ported to the PC.
- Answered by Robert E from Lebanon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I run adobe illustrator and photoshop on the ipad pro?
- Asked by Jennifer J from San Jose
- 08 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can I run adobe illustrator and photoshop on the ipad pro?)
- Asked about: iPad
can you use the iPad pen in adobe illustrator?
- Asked by Barry S from Washington
- 02 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the iPad pen in adobe illustrator?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
No answers yet
Can I use Adobe CS4 products on my IMac OS 10 El Capitan
- Asked by Mark G from Springfield
- 01 6, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Adobe CS4 products on my IMac OS 10 El Capitan)
- Asked about: Mac