I'm runnin a 2010 macbook pro with 10.6.3 and want to upgrade to any 10.8 is my computer able to run this and will it upgrade it so i can run logic 9?
Help I'm new to using macs!
1 Answer from the Community
Your 2010 MacBook Pro is on the list of supported models for Mountain Lion 10.8. Use Software Update to ensure you have the last release of Snow Leopard, 10.6.8, then open the Mac App Store to purchase Mountain Lion 10.8.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use for my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010)
- Asked by Ryan G
- 12 21, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use for my MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010))
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…
Does the SuperDrive work for finalized mini-dvds? My computer is a MacBook Air running 10.9.3.
- Asked by Marro R from Cooper City
- 08 2, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the SuperDrive work for finalized mini-dvds? My computer is a MacBook Air running 10.9.3.)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive