I'm thinking of upgrading to snow leopard but I have read some reviews which mention problems with photoshop are these a real problem?
I understand pictures always open by default in preview, can the defaults be changed so that pictures open in the program they were made in or do you have to select the program you want every time. It'd be a deal breaker for me if you do.
1 Answer from the Community
I am using PhotoShop CS 5.0 and have no problems in Snow Leopard.
You can set any file type to default so it opens with a specific program. I myself prefer JPG files to open in PhotoShop instead of Preview.
To do so, find a .JPG file and do a GET INFO (under the file menu). Then select the application you want to "Open With". Then click Change All to use that application to open any other .JPG file when you double click to open.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there any problem with over charging
- Asked by Barpinder S from Niagara Falls
- 11 12, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any problem with over charging)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Fl…
No answers yet
I'm traveling to Israel, I want to know if I'm gonna be able to charge my phone without any problem
- Asked by Tatiana B from Anaheim
- 09 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (I'm traveling to Israel, I want to know if I'm gonna be able to charge my phone without any problem)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter