Is there any way to upgrade the ibook g4 10.5 with powerpc processor?
3 Answers from the Community
Unfortunately no. Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard is the highest operating system supported by PowerPC hardware, which your iBook G4 has. Your best bet would be to try and find a good deal on a used MacBook with at least an Intel Core 2 Duo processor to be more up-to-date. Good luck!
- Answered by Alan T from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Unfortunately no. OS 10.5 is the furthest a G4 processor can go.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, that's as far as you can go with a PowerPC processor. It's time for a new Mac.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is there a way to charge my iPhone with this plugged in?
- Asked by Andrew D from Saugus
- 10 25, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to charge my iPhone with this plugged in?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
how can i hook up my ibook g4 to a projector
- Asked by Alexis E from Stoneham
- 02 4, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i hook up my ibook g4 to a projector)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet