My system runs on OSX 10.5.8 and I am considering upgrading to the Snow Leopard. Will my iWork 08 work on the Snow Leopard system?
Snow Leopard - iWork 08
2 Answers from the Community
Yes iWork 08 will work on Snow Leopard. I recently upgraded to iWork 09, but before I upgraded I had iWork 08 and it worked flawlessly. You should not have any issues with this Application suite.
- Answered by Timothy Z from Carmel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it will. I just put Snow Leopard on my OS X 10.5.8 and it worked fine. I was wondering the same thing before I bought Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Wendi B from Jacksonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I need to pay for snow leopard AND lion in order to jump from osx 10.5.8 to lion (although I will not practically be using snow leopard)?
- Asked by Cerasel A from San Francisco
- 02 11, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to pay for snow leopard AND lion in order to jump from osx 10.5.8 to lion (although I will not practically be using snow leopard)?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Will this work with the LENCO music system?
- Asked by Andrew M
- 01 9, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the LENCO music system?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet