OS X Tiger to OS X Snow Leopard
I have a MacBook (Black) with Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 GHz. How can I upgrade my OS to Snow Leopard?. Can I just purchase the Snow Leopard Disc and perform a clean install?
- Asked by Mark Nico M from Malolos
- Flag as inappropriate (OS X Tiger to OS X Snow Leopard)
1 Answer from the Community
Provided that your MacBook has at least 1GB RAM and a functioning DVD drive, you can perform a clean install of Snow Leopard straight off the DVD.
- Answered by Rodney W from Niddrie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with OS X Mavericks?
- Asked by April A from Douglasville
- 03 19, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Mavericks?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- 02 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)