What does this soft wear do?
- Asked by Costakis K
- Flag as inappropriate (What does this soft wear do?)
1 Answer from the Community
"Mac OS" is the Operating System for the Mac. It is what makes a Mac work. It is what causes all the windows, icons and menus to display on the monitor. It allows programs/applications to open and run. It also organizes how files will be stored on a hard drive. Basically, it provides the interface for the user to interact with the Mac.
The Mac OS has had many codenames over the years as the code has been improved and new releases are made.
The Mac OS that was released in the summer of 2009 was Mac OS X 10.6 (codenamed "Snow Leopard"). Mac OS X 10.7 ("Lion") was released in summer 2011. The last "update" to "Snow Leopard" was Mac OS X 10.6.8.
If one has an older Mac with an Intel processor and Mac OS 10.5 or earlier, one needs to install "Snow Leopard" and update it to OS 10.6.8 in order to install any later version of the Mac OS that is compatible with that Mac. The current Mac OS release is Mac OS 10.10 ("Yosemite").
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I know they are water resistant but can you wear these in the pool with the watch ?
- Asked by Douglas F from East Otto
- 04 5, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (I know they are water resistant but can you wear these in the pool with the watch ?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats3 Wireless Earphones - Fl…
Is the strap waterproof? If so, by how much? E.g can get damp, can wear it in the shower, can wear it in the pool.
- Asked by Carl D
- 07 26, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the strap waterproof? If so, by how much? E.g can get damp, can wear it in the shower, can wear it in the pool.)
- Asked about: 38mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band - S/M …
Is this a soft or Hard shell.
- Asked by Tara P from Fairfax
- 11 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a soft or Hard shell.)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
No answers yet