What is the latest Version of Boot Camp? What version is installed with my Snow Leopard upgrade? How can I tell what BootCamp is on my MacBook Pro?
1 Answer from the Community
Initially it was Boot Camp 3.0 but now it's 3.1, be sure to run Software Update to have the latest version. To check your version, click the Finder icon (first icon on the dock "smiley face"), go to Applications>Utilities>Boot Camp. You can either open it and on the menu bar click About Boot Camp... or if you don't want to open it just click the Boot Camp icon once and press the space bar to view in QuickLook (should say version number). Finally you could just right click Boot Camp and then in the sub menu click Get Info.
- Answered by Jorge H from Calexico
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with Windows 7 installed via Boot Camp?
- Asked by Michael O from Oxnard
- 11 20, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple USB SuperDrive work with Windows 7 installed via Boot Camp?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive