which vm fusion version should I use for snow leopard? Will I stil be able to acces all of my present programs and data on my existing windows XP?
1 Answer from the Community
VMware Fusion 2.0.5 offers experimental support for the default install of Snow Leopard, which runs both 32-bit applications and the new faster 64-bit applications on the default 32-bit kernel.
In addition to the default Snow Leopard install, which is the 32-bit kernel with support for 32-bit and 64-bit applications, Snow Leopard now offers a 64-bit kernel option that is available by default for Snow Leopard Server on 2008 and 2009 Xserves. The 64-bit kernel can be enabled optionally on a number of 2008, 2009 Macs
as far as using your existing windows xp, i would think you would have to backup and reinstall windows if your updating your OS to snow leopard.
- Answered by Robert M from Pearl City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you run windows emulator (Fusion)
- Asked by Steve G from Watsonville
- 03 29, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you run windows emulator (Fusion))
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?
- Asked by Mozna T from Cobram
- 01 30, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Can Mac program can be transfered from XP to my I Pad
- Asked by Jaime M from Huntington Park
- 10 1, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Mac program can be transfered from XP to my I Pad)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable