Will Snow Leopard work on MacBook Early 2008? I'd hate to buy this and find out it doesn't work.
- Asked by Sinak S from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Snow Leopard work on MacBook Early 2008? I'd hate to buy this and find out it doesn't work.)
1 Answer from the Community
Minimum requirements for Snow Leopard are: 1) Intel-based Mac, 2) at least 1 GB of RAM, 3) 5 GB hard drive space, 4) DVD drive.
It works on my 2007 Intel-based iMac. I think your MacBook is Intel-based also. Go to the Apple Menu and select "About This Mac" to see if your MacBook meets the requirements.
Snow Leopard costs US$29 at the Apple Store.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a canon 350d
- Asked by James L
- 10 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a canon 350d)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet