Will up-grade to 10.6x from 10.4.11 erase the WindowsXP? The Win XP is inoperative. Just make it go away.
The Windows XP that came with Mac pro Intel based 10.4.11 has died. The mouse and everything in it is untouchable on the Windows side only. The Tiger side runs perfectly. I would just like to remove the XP and run a pure Snow Leopard OS machine. Will the simple upgrade to 10.6 do it or do I need to resort to more drastic measures?
1 Answer from the Community
YES! You can upgrade! However, you may want to run bootcamp and "repartition" your harddrive (the one windows is on). You will lose any files on that partition, but will be able to reinstall windows (so it actually works). That way you are using your MacPro to its full potential, some apps just don't run on Mac's.
- Answered by Todd G from Costa Mesa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the pencil upside down as an eraser?
- Asked by Andrew N from Grand Rapids
- 06 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the pencil upside down as an eraser?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
can I use this to just view the pictures or do I have to transfer them?
- Asked by Anthony F from Reading
- 01 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this to just view the pictures or do I have to transfer them?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
For Sega Go Dance, would this lightning to HDMI adapter work? Just wanna make sure before I purchase.
- Asked by Dennis G from Hollywood
- 08 14, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (For Sega Go Dance, would this lightning to HDMI adapter work? Just wanna make sure before I purchase.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter