With a MacBook OS vers 10.4.11, how do I know if I have Tiger?
Would like to buy Mac Box as I previously purchased Ilife, to upgrade my Iphoto. Ended up returning as it wasn't compatible. Don't know how to tell if I have "Tiger".Do not like having to return although Apple took care of my problem beautifully.
- Asked by L Sue G from Greenbackville
- Flag as inappropriate (With a MacBook OS vers 10.4.11, how do I know if I have Tiger?)
2 Answers from the Community
You have Tiger: the '4' in 10.4.11 denotes you are running OSX Tiger. The '11' denotes the update number. Just to clarify further, Leopard = 10.5.x and Snow Leopard is 10.6.x. Regarding your requirements, you'll need to buy the Mac Box Set if you want to upgrade to Snow Leopard and get the latest iPhoto in iLife '09.
- Answered by Mark B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All OS 10.4 are referred to as 'Tiger.' 10.4.11 just means that it has had 11 updates applied since 10.4.0.
- Answered by Benjamin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11
- Asked by Kim A from Lees Summit
- 05 24, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charger work on a Macbook OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…