2nd Ethernet Port for MacMini Server
Can I use this Adapter on a MacMini Server with Snow Leopard to create a 2ndary Ethernet Port, so that I have the internal Gigabit Port of the MacMini connected into my Home Network and the USB to Ethernet Adapter to a xDSL Router to provide a Public IP Address to provide Access to the Internet?!
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Mac OS even on a non-laptop will recognise this as an Ethernet device.
- Answered by James G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Case for 12.9 2nd generation. Is the 3rd generation case comparable with the 2nd generation iPad Pro?
- Asked by Joan P
- 21 Jan 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Case for 12.9 2nd generation. Is the 3rd generation case comparable with the 2nd generation iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard Folio for 12.9-inch …
mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 23 Jul 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (mac mini 2008 to new cinema display?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
No answers yet