Can a Bose Soundbar be connected to an Airport Express so that we can use AirPlay to play music through the Bose system from an iPhone?
The Bose Soundbar has three connection options: a 3.5 MM port, an optical audio connector, and a coax jack. The Airport has a 3.5 MM port and two USB ports. I assume that for audio I will need a 3.5 MM to 3.5 MM cable connection. Is this correct?
1 Answer from the Community
That is correct, the audio jack is to connect to an external speaker for music.
- Answered by Joshua P from Beaumont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use a HomePod in place of a Bose surround sound system?
- Asked by Jared B from Conroe
- 09 30, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a HomePod in place of a Bose surround sound system?)
- Asked about: HomePod
What is the best cable to use to hook up iPad to Bose wave system?
- Asked by Kristen I from Downingtown
- 12 21, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best cable to use to hook up iPad to Bose wave system?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable