Can this be used on a PowerBook G4?
One of the ethernet plug wire connectors (inside the plug-in port) is bent, so the ethernet cable does not connect up correctly (and there is no wireless in the work area). Can this adapter work on my PowerBook G4 so that I can get back my ethernet connection to the network? The description for this item indicates that it works on MacBooks (and MacBook Pros), but does it just require a USB 2.0 port?
- Asked by Jonathan M from Farmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used on a PowerBook G4?)
1 Answer from the Community
It will work on any Mac OS 10.4.0 Mac and up. There are some drivers on other sites or this site that will give you the drivers for Mac OS 10.3.9 and under. I would suggest upgrading first and research just to be sure. If you have the usb port, then all you need is Mac OS 10.4.0 and up or the driver for Mac OS 10.3.9 and under.
- Answered by Joshua R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with a PowerBook G4 pre-Intel?
- Asked by Debra G from Superior
- 06 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a PowerBook G4 pre-Intel?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
What cable do I need to connect my PowerBook G4 to a data projector?
- Asked by Beryl A R from Washington
- 01 21, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my PowerBook G4 to a data projector?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter