Will this adapter work better than the wifi connection eliminating or minimizing video streaming freezes?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it is always better to use a hardwired connection for video streaming. However, there are many possible reasons for a video stream to freeze/buffer so this may not solve your problem.
- Answered by Dan W from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
- Asked by Rory K from Burbank
- 04 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Should this be enough to handle video streaming?
- Asked by Larry S from Brookline
- 06 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Should this be enough to handle video streaming?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express