Will this connect my Humax PVR which has Ethernet capability to my internet-ready TV when my wireless router is on a different floor in my house?
i want to use my TV's internet setting and Humax PVR's ethernet capability to be able to get iPlayer etc on my TV freeview directly. I have to ethernet connect the PVR to my router but it is on a different floor. Will this device do it by connecting to my wireless network? (If not, what kit would?)
I tried Powerline connectors but they did not connect to my mac wireless network (was told my Timecapsule firewall was blocking access, although the powelines 'found' each other)
1 Answer from the Community
It will with the Humax PVR. I've just connected mine, and it's works just fine. Not sure about the TV though - I guess if it's wireless, then you would already have it connected. If it's wired, then the AP only has one Ethernet port, so you would need another AP?
- Answered by Phil S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sonos Bridge and Play 3 compatability with Macbook Pro and this Thunderbolt to ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Robert W from Tonka Bay
- 03 7, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Sonos Bridge and Play 3 compatability with Macbook Pro and this Thunderbolt to ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- 06 24, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
WOW, No ethernet connection??
- Asked by Wayne G from University Heights
- 03 18, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (WOW, No ethernet connection??)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet