how do you know which adapter you have based on the numbers on the adapter?
I thought the size of the 60W and 85W was different, the 85W being larger, but was just told that this might not be the case. I got my MacBook Pro in Sept 2007 and the square adapter was included. How do I know if its a 60W or 85W?
- Asked by Cara F from Succasunna
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you know which adapter you have based on the numbers on the adapter?)
1 Answer from the Community
To be absolutely sure, look at the surface opposite where the power cable leaves the brick for the computer, it will tell you the wattage, as per knowledge base article HT2346.
Hope that helps :)
- Answered by John B from St. John's
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What are the technical specificatins of this adapter?
- Asked by Andrew Z from Maroochydore
- 09 10, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the technical specificatins of this adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …