I am traveling from the US to London. what do I need as far as converter/adapter for my iphone 5 and ipad air?
1 Answer from the Community
All you need is an adapter plug for your iPad air. You may need a converter for your phone. I would go to an Apple store and find out before you go. Once you get to London, you can always go to an Apple Store and they can help you. However, it is easier to find an Apple store here in the US than in the UK, so it would be better if you were to do this before you go.
- Answered by Pamela C from Winthrop Harbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this use for charging iphone 5 and iPad Air 2? Thanks.
- Asked by Dos N from Oakley
- 03 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this use for charging iphone 5 and iPad Air 2? Thanks.)
- Asked about: Power Adapter Extension Cable
lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility
- Asked by Joseph A from Long Valley
- 08 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (lightning USB camera adapter iphone 5S compatibility)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Can I use my iPad Air 2 charger cord to charge my iPhone 5s
- Asked by Doug H from Corunna
- 03 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPad Air 2 charger cord to charge my iPhone 5s)
- Asked about: iPad