I bought my 13in MacBook in Japan 6 months ago, but I am moving back to the U.K. Do I need to buy a new adaptor, and which one?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Nope, you don't. If you look closely at the fine print on the adapter, you'll see that it is rated for 220V. What you'll need is a converter for the physical pins so that they can fit into the UK style outlets. I've found them at lots of places in the UK for less than 5 quid.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    8 of 9 people found this useful

  • No. The power plugs are the same, and the your power adapter should accept the U.S. voltage.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions