I have a 2002 iBook, model no. A1005, power req's 24dc/1.875A. Will this power adapter work with it? If not, which will?
1 Answer from the Community
No it will not work. This magsafe adapter is for the Macbook series. You need the "Extra Portable Power Adapter - 65W (for iBook & PowerBook)"
Do a search for Adapters in the Apple Store and you will see it.
- Answered by Donna E from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this power adapter be used to charge an iPhone or iPad?
- Asked by Brian Y from Brooklyn
- 04 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this power adapter be used to charge an iPhone or iPad?)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter