I purchased my 11' Macbook Air in Canada in August. I now live in Croaita and my charger has stopped working. Will a European charger work?

If a European charger will work, do I need a transformer to change the voltage from 220V to 110V ?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • No. The charger is dual voltage. Make sure you get it at an Apple store, or Apple authorized provider who deals in new Apple products. Do not go to a cheaper knockoff repair shop or supplier. Some will say they are authorized when they are not. You can check the authorized providers on Apple's website. You may need to get a different adapter plug for when you return to the US if the new charger comes with a European plug.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    2 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions