Which adaptor do I need for a powerbook titanium
- Asked by Ben D from Leeds
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adaptor do I need for a powerbook titanium)
1 Answer from the Community
Titanium Powerbooks use a different Non-MagSafe power adapter.
The tip on it should look like a round pin-like shape. When plugged into the TiBook, there should be a small ring around the plug, flush with the body of the TiBook that lights up showing charge status.
The TiBook and corresponding power adapter were both created prior to Apple's development of their currently used MagSafe power adapters.
- Answered by Scott H from Burbank
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have OSX 10.28 I want to upgrade my OSX, what are my optoins?
- Asked by Michael M
- 02 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (I have OSX 10.28 I want to upgrade my OSX, what are my optoins?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard