Can I watch Netflix movies using my iPad along with the netflix app and the composite AV cable?
- Asked by Jimmy R from Medford
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch Netflix movies using my iPad along with the netflix app and the composite AV cable?)
1 Answer from the Community
That's exactly what I do now, by connecting my iPad via the composite cable to my home-theater receiver's auxiliary input.
The composite cable package also includes a USB cable, which can plug into a spare charging block and allow you to watch Netflix without draining your iPad battery.
You scroll through Netflix options on your iPad app, and you control the film (play/pause/stop) from the iPad app as well. But when the film starts playing, it automatically is displayed on your TV.
I must adjust the aspect ratio of my Sony TV from "Normal" to "Full" to get the movies to fill the screen properly, but that's the only fiddling required. The streaming audio/video quality is good, though not quite HDTV good.
- Answered by Gregory J from New Albany
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I watch Hulu or netflix on iPhone 5 with Hdmi cable?
- Asked by Peter O from Seattle
- 03 3, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I watch Hulu or netflix on iPhone 5 with Hdmi cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can I use apple digital av adapter from my ipad 3 to my LCDTV?
- Asked by Amy T from Newport Beach
- 09 21, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use apple digital av adapter from my ipad 3 to my LCDTV?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter