Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is it possible to watch live tv via the digital av adapter connected to my television with the hdmi cable?.
- Asked by Graham L
- 08 10, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to watch live tv via the digital av adapter connected to my television with the hdmi cable?.)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video
- Asked by Matthew M from Toronto
- 08 1, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet