Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?
I'm wondering if using the cable let you see your iphone screen on the monitor? (i.e. seeing what you see on your phone but an exact copy on the monitor).
I have some medical apps for anatomy which I would like to view on a larger screen.
It's Netter's Anatomy for my iphone (it say's it's incompatible with ipads though if that makes a difference).
1 Answer from the Community
Just use an appletv and mirror your phone to that. I'm assuming you've tried going into the apple store and asked the same question right?
- Answered by Timothy C from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THE THE LONGEST USB CABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE???
- Asked by Alan M from Weston
- 07 8, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (WHAT IS THE LENGTH OF THE THE LONGEST USB CABLE THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE???)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Can it be used as a video INPUT port on the ipad?
- Asked by Alex Z from Monfalcone Go
- 03 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used as a video INPUT port on the ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter