How can I connect my Iphone to an Interactive Board / Smartboard? Is this possible?
- Asked by Marcelo B from Cairnlea
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my Iphone to an Interactive Board / Smartboard? Is this possible?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it is possible. Purchase an Apple Component AV Cable. Connect the 3 prongs (red, white and yellow to the smartboard). The usb does not connect to the smartboard. Connect the other end to the iphone. Select Composite on the input selector on the smartboard. This only works if you want to play a movie downloaded from itunes etc. The USB can be used to charge the iphone if you have an adapter for the plug-in. Plug adapter into outlet and place USB into the adapter.
- Answered by Carey B from Linwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Sorry, the answer is "nope" assuming that you are asking if you can press the Interactive Board to control the finger gesture on your iPhone. The AV Cable will output video & audio. Since the Interactive Board requires the USB to be connected to a computer with the necessary driver to work, there is no way to control the iPhone. The USB cable is for charging and syncing with iTunes only.
- Answered by Fong K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this the cable to use to connect my 2011 MBP to a Smartboard?
- Asked by David L from Belton
- 08 12, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the cable to use to connect my 2011 MBP to a Smartboard?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter