How can I connect my Iphone to an Interactive Board / Smartboard? Is this possible?
1 Answer from the Community
Sorry, the answer is "nope" assuming that you are asking if you can press the Interactive Board to control the finger gesture on your iPhone. The AV Cable will output video & audio. Since the Interactive Board requires the USB to be connected to a computer with the necessary driver to work, there is no way to control the iPhone. The USB cable is for charging and syncing with iTunes only.
- Answered by Fong K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can this connect toa macbook pro and an interactive white board with ibm connections
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- 11 5, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (can this connect toa macbook pro and an interactive white board with ibm connections)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Will the lightning to VGA adapter work when connecting my Iphone 6 to a lenovo laptop, which is in turn connected to a smartboard?
- Asked by Alicia M from Hummelstown
- 03 20, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lightning to VGA adapter work when connecting my Iphone 6 to a lenovo laptop, which is in turn connected to a smartboard?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter